Upper left not responding to touch. After restart will work and few touches. On LG V10 and 2 note 3. How can I fix it?

A

AC Question

Upper left not responding to touch. After restart will work and few touches. On lg v10 and 2 note 3

Just stared last week. I have a brand new lg v10. Also have a galaxy note 3 that does same thing.
Upper left of screen not responding

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Upper left not responding to touch. After restart will work and few touches. On lg v10 and 2 not

Hi, welcome to the forums! That sounds like a software problem. My first guess is that an app that you have installed in both phones is the cause of this problem. You could check this by booting both phones in safe mode and see if the problem persists. Please tell us how it goes. There are many members reporting the same problem but none with two completely different phones experiencing the same issue. Your feedback will be very appreciated.

jarobusa

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Upper left not responding to touch. After restart will work and few touches. On lg v10 and 2 not

I have the same issue but with a LG G4. I will remove some apps and see which one is the culprit.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

It seems that Facebook Messenger is the cause of this problem. If you have this app installed try to disable it temporarily and see if the problem persists.

jarobusa

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site

I am trying this now.. I bet it is their Chat Head that is causing the issue.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

I am trying this now.. I bet it is their Chat Head that is causing the issue.

For what it's worth, I'm using fb messenger on a G4 with no screen touch problems, but I do have chat heads turned off.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech