Games freezes on its own

ikayode

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Pls, my games just randomly pauses on its own while I'm playing even when i unpause it does it again 5 seconds later, I've cleared Dalvik Cache (twice) but no result, pls i need help

Posted via INFINIX X507

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Your phone probably isn't powerful enough for the games. Just because an app will run on a device doesn't mean that it will run well.

Lazar Skoko

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Let me be more clear with where I am going with this. It has happened, with other Android device, when a user sets SD card as default memory, all new apps are installed on it (sd card).
If the card is damaged, or simply old or defected, it will show during gameplay or app usage, the game or the application will not work properly. That is why I am asking you this. Try to remember if this is the case.

ikayode

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Let me be more clear with where I am going with this. It has happened, with other Android device, when a user sets SD card as default memory, all new apps are installed on it (sd card).
If the card is damaged, or simply old or defected, it will show during gameplay or app usage, the game or the application will not work properly. That is why I am asking you this. Try to remember if this is the case.

Phone storage, they are installed to phone storage

Posted via INFINIX X507

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma