- 01-31-2010, 11:56 AM #2
The problem is that there is no multi select option.
this is exactly what i see:
photo gallery>i see all pics>when hitting menu>only three options:capture photo,capture video and setting>when hitting setting: i see three general settings: display size, sort order and confirm deletions.
- 01-31-2010, 05:50 PM #4
- 12-12-2010, 11:26 PM #6
- 1 Posts
Mass Deleting Photos on the Android G1
To delete more than one photo at a time, see the following:
- Tap on Main Gallery
- That takes you to a screen with various boxes, i.e., Camera media, All pictures, Camera videos, Camera pictures, and Download
- Now select one of the galleries and tap on that one. It should bring up all the photos in that gallery.
- Click on 'Menu.'
- There will be five (5) options: Capture picture, Capture video, Slideshow, Multiselect, and Settings. Choose Multiselect.
- Now tap on the photos that you would like to delete. You should see a little orange box in the lower left corner of each picture. There will be a check in the ones you have chosen to delete. If not, go back and tap on them to select.
- Scroll down until you have selected all the photos you would like to delete.
- There will be two options: Delete and Cancel. Select Delete to remove photos from gallery.
- A gray box will pop up that says, "Delete. These media files will be deleted. There will be two options again. They will be 'Ok' and 'Cancel.' Choose 'Ok.'
- A black screen will come up that says, 'Deleting images. Please wait.'
- Voila! Photos should be removed and an empty gallery to start new!
Best of wishes!
- 12-13-2010, 12:13 PM #7
- 06-06-2014, 04:07 PM #8
- 1 Posts
Re: how to mass delete photos?
This was no help so I figured it out myself.... Go to gallery and hold your finger ontop of the group of photo's.. (camera, download, screenshot) when it does its little vibrate thing on the top right three squares will appear.. click and hit delete
- 06-06-2014, 04:54 PM #9
- 07-05-2014, 12:45 AM #10
- 07-05-2014, 12:50 AM #11