How can photo's, contacts etc be moved from iphone 6 to Moto X pure edition?

John Virag

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
My wife has an iphone 6. She has been having all kinds of issues with receiving texts hours after they are sent, her text not going through, I call her and she never receives the call or shows a missed call hours later. She gets voice mail a day later.
This very frustrating for me and it is starting to really be frustrating for her. She really doesn't want to get a new phone ( she is not techie). I want to get her a MOTO X Pure.
She has used my MOTO G3 , but she feels more comfortable with iphone. Problem I am having is buying a $750.00 iphone when I can get a MOTO X for $399.00. Also, since I went from Verizon Iphone to MOTO G I use Ting as my service and I pay under $30.00 a month. My wife still has Verizon and it is much more expensive and there are places she works were she doesn't even get service, but if I give her my MOTO she does.
The question is she doesn't want to lose photo's , contacts etc......pics of grandkids.
How can I take a Verizon iphone and transfer everything to a Ting Moto?

Thanks....John

jbergsing

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
It's actually rather easy.

1. Head up to*iCloud.com*via your computer.
2. Select the contacts that you want to export
a.either one by one
b. or click on the gear and use Select all
3. Click the gear again and select Export vCard.*Your computer will download a VCF file containing the selected contacts. The name of the file will be explicit as for how many contacts were exported
4. Plug your Android phone to the computer, copy the VCF file to the local storage and import the contacts from the Contacts or People app.

Note: You can also import that VCF file into Gmail contacts via their web interface.