Hipstreet Titan tablet stuck

misspaperwait

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm posting a question for a friend today, she has a hipstreet Titan 4GB tablet that has basically been a paperweight for a year. She told me that she tried to download a dating sim game and it crashed and attempted to reboot its self and hasn't been able to full boot since.

I charged it up and managed to get into recovery mode, I did a factory reset and rebooted the system, it didn't take the first time so I decided to try it again. Second time around it booted perfectly afterwards, I decided to shut it down properly and start it up again to make sure the issue was actually fixed before I told her the news, when I rebooted I was faced with an error pop that said "UDIs inconsistent" and stating I would have to wipe the data partition or the system would be unstable with a button labeled "I feel lucky" across the bottom. If you click the I feel lucky button it would allow you to unlock the tablet normally but you would be bombarded with "Unfortunately *insert app here* has stopped" pop ups. I tried getting it into recovery through settings, it hung at the boot up, I tried getting into recovery holding the power and volume button again but that option no longer seems to work as it just continues to attempt to boot. I've noticed that even though it doesn't make it past the screen with the word Andriod written across it, my computer does recognize it right away and chimes if I plug it in.

At this point when you attempt to start it up it either hangs at the andriod screen or boots up with that UDI error, I'm at a bit of a loss here.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get this thing working?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol