USB Sync/Charging Cable [Dragon Touch Y88X Plus Tablet]?

theDroidVillain

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
USB Sync/Charging Cable [Dragon Touch Y88X Plus Tablet]

Hello guy's I've purchased a starter tablet, till I am able to afford the right one that I want and saving up for. The cable packaged with didn't charge it only transfers data and syncs. it has a mini USB only thing I have no idea if it's a type A, B or C plug, i guess i should go ahead and take it to bestbuy and match up the size of the connector so that i don't purchase the wrong one xD but what recommend brand of multipurpose USB cable you all recommend? Sorry for the botchy post. Had a very long day today, and only had this very moment available to post going to be very busy in the up and coming days.

Thanks in advance guys.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: USB Sync/Charging Cable [Dragon Touch Y88X Plus Tablet]

Welcome to Android Central! That tablet has a separate 5V DC power socket, which requires the DC charger that was supposed to come in the box. Did you not get it? If not, it might be hard to find a compatible charger, since those DC chargers often have proprietary plugs. Since there's a separate DC power socket, the microUSB port is for data transfer only, not for charging. See the details of your tablet here: Dragon Touch Y88X Review Specs and Price 2015

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt