Why won't Kies connect to my Kingelon N800?

A

AC Question

Why won't Kies connect to my Kingelon N800

This phone worked fine until google-play updated to the enhanced version. The installation failed with the phone continually rebooting. I tried to get into factory mode but all it would do after that was bring up the first Welcome screen. It then stays at this screen until the battery goes flat or you pull the battery. I doesn't matter what combination of keys you press, while you hold the keys the phone keeps rebooting. When you release the keys it either ends up with a blank screen or the welcome message depending when you release the keys.I downloaded Kies3 because the Android version is 4.4.2.
The computer saw the phone and installed drivers for MT65xx, but Kies doesn't see the phone even though the computer does. I was hoping to use Kies3 to flash the phone and return it to its factory settings, but no luck.
Can any one help
Regards
Bill Hughes

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why won't Kies connect to my Kingelon N800

I don't know that you can. It may look like a Samsung but under the bonnet is totally different. You will need to track down the exact ROM for your device and probably need to use some sort of flash tools. You may find what you need here ROMs | N8000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34