ACER V370, how can I fix a space problem?

A

AC Question

ACER V370 (space problem)

recently l acquired a friends old phone to replace my previous one which had much less space.. l originally remember that the person had allot more apps installed than lm currently able to install..

suffice to say l decided to factory reset, but despite that lve been unable to really install much at all (l cant even update the few apps l do use because l constantly get errors complaining of a lack of space).

needless to say lm assuming my best bet is to root the device and see whats taking up all the space and remove apps l have no need of (the bloatware that came with the phone)..

l have found an app that suggests (going by information gleened from google) it could move all apps to the 32GB SD card which required root root access called App2SD (Apps2SD: All in One Tool[ROOT] it calls itself on google play) which would would allow me to hopefully regain space and the ability to update apps that require updates which maybe insecure on my phone at the moment.

in any case could someone link me to the safest/easiest method to root my device so lm able to reclaim space by being able to get rid of preinstalled apps not to mention being able to install all my apps on the SD card rather than just the device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital