Why can't I download anything on my LG Access LTE?

Southerngirl_90

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Can't download anything on my LG Access LTE

I cant download from play store it has a line that just keeps going but never any progress. Also happens if I try to download a file from browser. I have cleared cache and data and forced stopped and all that. It was doing this before and i reset phone and it fixed it for one day then back to this again. I would prefer not to reset again. I just uninstalled updates for google play store and services and it is still doing the same thing.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can't download anything on my LG Access LTE

Does it do the same on mobile data and on WiFi? If it's only on mobile data, check if there aren't any settings or apps that might be blocking data consumption either in background, on large files, or after a certain quota has been reached.

You can also try to remove your Google account and re-adding it, but that would only help on the Play Store, not sure why browser downloads get stuck as well. Have you tried booting up your phone in Safe Mode and trying? If it works in Safe Mode then it's gotta be a 3rd party app that's doing the blocking.

Southerngirl_90

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I cant seem to figure out how to get my phone to boot on the menu to do cache wipe or safe mode. It is an lg access lte. What button combo works on it? And i dont have access to wifi right now to try it.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
These are the instructions to do it on a G2, couldn't find anything specific for the Access, but usually phones from the same company do it in the same way.
If the phone's on:
Press and hold the Power button.
Touch and hold Power off.
From the Reboot to safe mode screen, select OK.
The device restarts with Safe mode appearing in the lower left.

If the phone's off:
With the device powered down, press and hold the Volume up button, the Volume down button and the Power button.
Release only the Power button when the LG logo appears.
Release the Volume buttons when Safe Mode appears on the screen.

(Instructions from the Verizon site)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX