(GT-18200N) .. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. What can I do?

A

AC Question

(GT-18200N) .... Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again.

Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. MY MODEL (GT-18200N)

WHAT DO I DO???

I've tried backward reset and taking out the battery I cant find a file for odin and kies doesn't recognise my device ( is taking a long time to connect.

I DONT WANT ANY OF MY FILES TO BE DELETED!

I will pray a thousand prayers for whoever can find a solution!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU
-TN

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: (GT-18200N) .. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. What can I do?

There hasn't been a firmware update for the S3 mini in a long time. How were you updating the device?

TN_230

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: (GT-18200N) .. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. What can I do?

I realized I had to make an account to reply.

So anyway, I was trying to recover some lost data and ended up putting the device in recovery mode, after a few minutes my phone displayed the "firmware upgrade" thing. Now I cant get out of it and return to the home screen I have tried almost everything and am struggling greatly

TN

TN_230

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site

There hasn't been a firmware update for the S3 mini in a long time. How were you updating the device?

I realized I had to make an account to reply.

So anyway, I was trying to recover some lost data and ended up putting the device in recovery mode, after a few minutes my phone displayed the "firmware upgrade" thing. Now I cant get out of it and return to the home screen I have tried almost everything and am struggling greatly

TN

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

You are going to have to reflash with the stock ROM for your device, using Odin. This will wipe your data. I am not aware of an alternative way to recover your device. BEFORE you try that, attempt an emergency firmware recovery in Kies