How do I disable an "ad" for games that seems built into the system?

A

AC Question

I have a Ulefone Paris and am relatively new to the AndroidOS. Several times per week, I receive notifications with a pixelated game console icon and a message saying things like "Game:Driving Truck Have u ever drive a truck?" The exact message rarely repeats more than once, but the icon and "Game:" part are consistent. When I go to select the notification by swiping, the swipe just bounces and doesn't progress. There is no app on my phone called "Game:" and I do not use my phone for games at all. I don't have kids who are using my phone either. I have also gone through and turned off notifications for all my apps except a couple of very specific ones (WhatsApp, mail, etc.). The icon also appears as a photo in my Gallery in a folder called system.

Does anyone know what is going on anyhow to stop it? I have a terrible feeling that it was built into the phone as bait, compensating Ulefone for making such a low-cost phone. I double-clicked the notification to see what happens, and I'm taken to something called "HT5Game". Thanks for any ideas!