MicroSD card cannot be reconised in mobile and PC due corrupted files and cannot be formated, what can I do?

Vidan_MKD

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
MicroSD card cannot be reconised in mobile and PC due corrupted files and cannot be formated

Hey guys.....one week ago i have problem with my Kingston 8gb MicroSD, it was morning and i get message on my phone for formating the card but i cancelled because i dont want to lost all my pictures and other stuff. I tried with SD adapter on my laptop but the card was not reconised.The card its just a little bit bend but its hard to see the bend, but on the PC it says that it have corrupted files. What can i do please tell me i dont want to lost the data :(

Sorry for my bad english im form Macedonia

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not much. That "little bend" is probably causing one or more contacts to not make contact. You can try putting it on a hard surface, putting something hard on top of it and leaving it for a few days to see it it will straighten out - if it does, quickly copy everything to a computer.

If you had been making backups, it wouldn't be so terrible - a Kingston 8GB card is less than US$4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad