Contract bonded - how to break?

metall0099

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

I bought a new iPhone 6+ 6 months or so ago. I really like the new Samsung Note 5 though. I bought the iPhone under a 2 year contract on Verizon. Does anyone have a good way to get out of it(unlock phone) or get it to where I can get a good deal on the note early?

Thanks,
metall0099

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The only way to "get out of" a contract is to have someone else take it over (or pay the early termination fee and, if you're paying the phone out, the balance on the phone).

Getting a "good deal" on a Samsung phone usually means a Chinese clone of the phone - so you're getting a 2014 phone that looks like a Note 5, identifies itself as a Note 5, but isn't a Note 5.

metall0099

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
The only way to "get out of" a contract is to have someone else take it over (or pay the early termination fee and, if you're paying the phone out, the balance on the phone).

Getting a "good deal" on a Samsung phone usually means a Chinese clone of the phone - so you're getting a 2014 phone that looks like a Note 5, identifies itself as a Note 5, but isn't a Note 5.
I'm better of selling the iPhone and paying full price for a note, or am I not able to sell the phone that's on a contract?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz