Phone appears to be in a sleep mode, screen is dimmed and nothing is responding. Can I get some help?

A

AC Question

phone appears to be in a sleep mode. screen is dimmed and nothing is responding.

updated phone a small icon appeared on the right side that looked like a remote. when i hit it the screen dimmed and locked me out of all functions. even when i try to power it off it does not allow me to access any function except to lock and unlock the phone and bring down my top tab bar

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: phone appears to be in a sleep mode. screen is dimmed and nothing is responding.

I would describe the icon, device, and update in a Google search bar.

What device are you using? Do you know what the update wss? What does the icon look like?

It's not good for the device but you can power it down like a pc by continuously holding the power button. Be as sure as possible that it's not in the middle of some pay of the update before doing this. When powering up it may take an unusually long time to fully boot, because like with a pc you have forced it to shutdown and bypass all of its protocols. It will likely want to check for errors upon power up.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca