Samsung Galaxy Tab3 lite / apps window keeps popping up, how can I stop this?

kifa7

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Samsung galaxy tab3 lite / apps window keeps popping up

I have a Samsung galaxy tab3 lite android.
When I turn it on the tablet the ( no recent apps ) window repeatedly opens every time with a bubbling sound It is hard to open anything as it keeps getting in the road. Even if there is no apps loaded it keeps opening it is annoying how can I stop it repeatedly opening.
help I'm going crazy.
I stopped it once but didn't know how I done it that's why its driving me crazy lol.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying the Recent Apps list keeps coming up on its own? Are you sure you're not inadvertently tapping the Recent Apps button? Are there any other problems with the screen registering false touches, or not responding to touch?

kifa7

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
The tablet is only 4 months old and has never been dropped. I stopped it once before but didn't know how I done it.
Could it be an apps ? problem or operating system.?
Definitely need help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's why I suggested Safe Mode. If the problem is being caused by some 3rd party app you installed, it should disappear in Safe Mode.

kifa7

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I did that went to safe mode / Apps manager / downloads and there were no apps in downloaded to look at,
also the apps window still pops open all the time even in safe mode.
Keep the help coming.
Love to nail this.
Thanks for that mate.

Attachments

• Apps_window[1].jpg
    Apps_window[1].jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 0

kifa7

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
It must be an app but trying to find it could be hard.
But I got the time if some one tells me how.
I mucked about once before with the apps and it stopped but I had no idea which app it was.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That screenshot helps. That lower part of the screen is the apps window you're talking about? That's the Recent Apps list, and should only come up if you tap the Recent Apps button (to the left of the Home button). If it's coming up on its own, even in Safe Mode, that suggests that there's a hardware issue with the capacitative button itself.