LG Volt 2 Rooting Question

Technologx

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I had rooted my LG Volt 2 and the rooting app on the phone showed me this other app to install to use supersu so I went to try and do that nothing happened. But that other app that I installed to have the supersu access removed the app I used to root my phone. Now I can't reinstall the app because my phone won't allow me. My question is, is what do I need to do to have my phone rooted again?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I had rooted my LG Volt 2 and the rooting app on the phone showed me this other app to install to use supersu so I went to try and do that nothing happened. But that other app that I installed to have the supersu access removed the app I used to root my phone. Now I can't reinstall the app because my phone won't allow me. My question is, is what do I need to do to have my phone rooted again?
I'm not sure what happened to cause the app to be removed. You may want to try restoring back to stock and try the process over again. At a minimum, factory reset since there seems to have been an app that was installed which you probably shouldn't have downloaded.

Technologx

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I've tried factory reseting twice and tried reinstalling KingRoot and it wouldn't install. When it came to the app to install SU it was a app made by the creator of KingRoot. Now when it comes to the stock rom or whatever I have no idea where to even get that.