Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge VS Nexus 6p?

Keya_cat

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy s7 edge VS Nexus 6p

I'm trying to upgrade to a new phone. I drop mine ALOT.. and the otter box has been great. My two options are galaxy 7 edge or nexus 6pm. I read on my phone so i want a decent size. However it looks like the protection available for these two phones are not that great. I watched utube video's that show the nexus stop working after a 10 ft drop... and the samsung lasted being run over twice! so it seems like the samsung is the best match.. however.. its also the more expensive. so i thought i wouuld post and get some opinions! thank you!

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy s7 edge VS Nexus 6p

I think if you put a case on either one, they will be fine. I personally would go with the 6P. The price is really great and you get stock Android.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Most phones will have issues being dropped. It's best to not do this.

The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 probably has the best drop ratings but it is 5.4" and on Verizon unless you get the Moto X Force which is the same phone but the global version.

Keya_cat

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site

@ xocomaox
Thank you captain obvious but sometimes it cant be helped. When your grip just lets go there isnt alot you can do. but hey thanx for the advice >.>
@sydneycooper1979
Thank you very much for your opinion.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

@ xocomaox
Thank you captain obvious but sometimes it cant be helped. When your grip just lets go there isnt alot you can do. but hey thanx for the advice >.>

While my reply is obvious, it is important to understand. It seemed that you did not understand that both phones are subject to the same amount of risk when dropping, as they have nothing built-in that will prevent it from breaking like the phone I mentioned in my previous reply. (Aside from water resistance rating for the Galaxy S7.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams