How do I unblock text messages on my Android?

A

AC Question

How do I unblock text messages on my android

I have an android phone by boost mobile I blocked someone now I want to unblock them so i can text message recipient

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I unblock text messages on my android

I have an android phone by boost mobile I blocked someone now I want to unblock them so i can text message recipient

If the person you blocked is in your contacts follow this:
1.Open the phone app on your phone. It should be on your home screen ( it’s icon is an old style phone on a green background ).

2. Head on over to the contact you want to unblock, and press their name to bring up their details.

3. The next step can be a little different from phone to phone but what you need to do is to bring up the settings menu for that particular contact. On my phone this is done by pressing the three squares in the upper right corner.

4. From that menu you should have the option to “Remove from auto reject list”

If they are NOT a contact follow this

head on over to the call log and find the number you are trying to unblock. Once you have found the number, press it and head on over to step 3 of this tutorial

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I unblock text messages on my android

Open Messenger app. Hit settings (More than Settings on some apps). Select Spam Filter then Manage Spam Numbers.

You can also see any messages they number has tried to send you but was blocked by going to Spam Messages.

CutiePengu

Nov 17, 2017
Visit site
I have a BLU Grand M 5 " 8gb Android phone. I have never told it to block anything, yet it blocks incoming texts from the post office and other places (including my yahoo.com account). I have looked in settings for a way to stop it, and can't find anything. For my phone carrier, I have Metro PCS. I have unlimited texting and talking. Also, when I go to send text messages, I have to try 4-5 times to get it to go through. I have a constant 3/5 bars on it plus full WiFi bars. Can someone please help me figure out how to get my text messages? Thank you.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Assuming you have mobile data turned on, if you are receiving no messages at all then you need to contact your carrier as there is some settings that need to be fixed on there servers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae