I have a Fusion 3 and switched from AT&T to Straight Talk now my portable wifi hotspot does not work, how can I get it working again?

A

AC Question

I have a fusion 3 and switched from AT&T to straight talk now my portable wifi hotspot does not work

One person from Straight talk tells me that portable wifi hotspot is against terms and conditions and another said it's possible but not advised and will not help. How can I get my portable wifi hotspot working again?

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have a fusion 3 and switched from AT&T to straight talk now my portable wifi hotspot does not

I dont have experience with straight talk but I would suggest finding a straight talk forum and ask there or call the operator or service personnel at straight talk.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I have a Fusion 3 and switched from AT&T to Straight Talk now my portable wifi hotspot does not

You could ask on their Facebook page, but I think you'll find the same answer there - they don't allow it. (That doesn't mean that they'll do something to you if you do it, it means that they ignore signals from a device using the phone as a hotspot.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma