What to upgrade to UK

darren rees

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
My 2 year contract is up and I am due to upgrade phones but the lack of choice is terrible. I currently have an LG g2 which I am happy with on three with unlimited data and 300 minutes a month for 34 quids. Looking at my data usage it varied between 400mb to 2.5 gigs with a couple of months of just under 8gig due to basically forgetting to turn the wifi back on.(dur)

Anyway I really dont know what to try next. I've looked at the Samsung Galaxy range and the S6 and S7 are the first Samsung phones I seen where I really like the software however I'm not keen on the curviness. I also like the LG G4 and this morning the LG stylus 2 is floating my boat. I had a look at the Samsung Note 4 and the Nexus 6P again both look great. I was also intrigued buy the Blackberry priv but have yet to see one in any shop. I have been into the Three shop the O2 shop the EE shop and Carphone Warehouse and I cannot find many of the phones I am interested in available on UK carriers on reasonable tariffs. I've looked at the Huawei phones and I like the look and feel of the phone but the software it seems crap I know that look and feel can change by w by whacking on Nova but that doesn't fundamentally change the software. I think I have decided to look at mid range phones or old flagships rather than a new flagship such as the LG G5 which I was very intrigued with but the more I think about it the more I don't see the point in the modular design and it doesn't seem that big an upgrade over the previous generation. I also was going to have a look at the Alcatel Idol 4 but can't find that to look at. So yes I am currently completely baffled and don't know what to look for but I am at this stage based on what is currently available.

I'm looking at either LG G4 or V note 4 or the Nexus 6P if they decide to carry it I would also be interested in the LG stylus 2 or the V10. Three don't seem to do there unlimited data anymore unless you are willing to pay an extortionate amount of money each month so I am also considering changing provider.

Sorry this post is so disjointed and rambling but I have spend weeks looking and comparing phones and this is the first time that I am really confused and unsure what to get. So any advice would be greatly appreciated weather it is on phones or the providers.

Posted via the Android Central App