I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Question, can I get some help?

Pam Branagan

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Question

Until a few days ago my notifications were fine on that drop down page. I was getting all the notifications I wanted. Now underneath my regular notifications I am getting duplicate Facebook notifications that all end in an M.facebook.com. How do I get rid of these duplicated notifications and still keep my regular Facebook notifications?
Now, from trying to change things I read on the web I think my regular Facebook notifications are gone and I only have the ones that end in m.Facebook.com.

I am including a photo. The upper notifications are normal, which are gone now and the lower m.Facebook.com notifications can be seen with a very small insignia.
Dupe FB notifications Screenshot_2016-03-13-19-47-41.jpg

Not sure pic will work... I did change it to jpeg.

I thank you for your anticipated help.
~Pam

Attachments

• Dupe FB notifications Screenshot_2016-03-13-19-47-41.jpg
    Dupe FB notifications Screenshot_2016-03-13-19-47-41.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 2

jeworge

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Question

It looks like you're signed into both the Android Facebook app (regular Facebook) and the Facebook mobile site via Chrome (m.Facebook.com).

Posted via the Android Central App

javi9600

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site

You will need to go into the mobile chrome browser settings >site settings > notifications > tap on the m.facebook.com > tap on notifications > change to block

Pam Branagan

May 30, 2013
Visit site

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You were correct, I was able to fox it and it is no longer driving me insane. I thank you again! :) Have a great day!