vcf file automatically add to my contact list

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Yesterday my friend backup his contacts in his samsung galaxy as vcf file and send that vcf file to my Samsung Galaxy J5 via bluetooth. But, i didn't add those vcf file to my contacts.
However, today morning I found that my friends contacts have been included in my contacts. Now it is mess....... Those contacts are not necessary to me. I want to remove those contacts and vcf file and clean my contact list.
Please help me.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday my friend backup his contacts in his samsung galaxy as vcf file and send that vcf file to my Samsung Galaxy J5 via bluetooth. But, i didn't add those vcf file to my contacts.
However, today morning I found that my friends contacts have been included in my contacts. Now it is mess....... Those contacts are not necessary to me. I want to remove those contacts and vcf file and clean my contact list.
Please help me.

Welcome to Android Central!

I would located the VCF file and delete it. Then you will have to go through your contacts and delete them out. I would make sure to sync to Google when you are done so it deletes them from the cloud as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo