Why is my Acer laptop not showing me my HDD HXD5 320gb (hard disk or drive) pictures?

A

AC Question

why is my acer laptop wont show me my hdd hxd5 320gb (hard disk or drive) pictures?

hey soooo I have an LG hard drive (hdd hxd5 320gb) I had it for a really log time ! and I have my kids photos and everything!!! and now I cant even see then :( im really sad and I wish I could see them again. So the hard disk is lighting up when I put it in the laptop but I cant see the pics ! do I have to try and plug it into another comuter or something? PLEASE HELP !!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: why is my acer laptop wont show me my hdd hxd5 320gb (hard disk or drive) pictures?

hey soooo I have an LG hard drive (hdd hxd5 320gb) I had it for a really log time ! and I have my kids photos and everything!!! and now I cant even see then :( im really sad and I wish I could see them again. So the hard disk is lighting up when I put it in the laptop but I cant see the pics ! do I have to try and plug it into another comuter or something? PLEASE HELP !!

Welcome to Android Central!

I would try getting a HDD enclosure from Amazon and turn it in to an external drive. Then hook it up to another computer via USB and see if you can find them that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy