Voice dialer and 10-digit dialing

riftware

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I did a search and can't find this precise topic on google or even here but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I own a Nexus One, unlocked running Cyanogen 7 RC 2 (and all the nightlies etc previous).

My area recently introduced a second area code and chose to do it as an overlay. As a consequence our particular region has mandated 10 digit dialing (area code) for all calls even local calls. (I know some other areas do things differently it depends on the equipment the phone company uses and what they decide they want to do). Voice Dial (button on phone not bluetooth voice dialer) has always worked great for me until now but it keeps dialing my contacts and ommitting the area code - at least if the area code is the same as the one the phone belongs to. Click on that contact to dial it without voice dial however DOES dial the area code. Is there a setting I'm missing, is there a file I can mod ?? I've been flashing, debugging etc for a long time so I'm pretty comfortable doing whatever steps might need to be done as long as it can be done

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463