QuickMemo+ File gone, where did my note save to?

A

AC Question

QuickMemo+ File gone

Hi,
I was working on an extremely important note and went to save, It went back to the screen it normally goes to when memos are saved however the memo was not present.
I know I hit the save button and I believe this may have happened once before with an unimportant note however, I took no notice.
Where did my note save to? I need it. This is no mild loss, it is extremely important.
I went to import things from the internal storage but it was not among them, where else could it have saved to?
This is very VERY important. I was saving it and about to copy it over to send it to myself.
Please if there's any chance it's been saved anywhere in my phone, I need it now.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I assume you have an LG phone--which one? Do you know if the app was saving to Internal Storage or to the SD card (if that's even an option)?

I know this doesn't help you now, but I avoid using those preinstalled note-taking apps for important information. These kinds of apps often don't sync or backup anywhere, so if something happens to the phone, that information may be lost for good. I recommend using Google Keep, because the note you're working on gets synced with the cloud automatically, while you're working on it. If something happens to the phone, you can always access it in the cloud from anywhere else.

In addition, sometimes a manufacturer will unceremoniously remove these kinds of apps with a major system update. Removal of the app also leads to loss of any data you may have entered into it. I've seen quite a few angry posts here from people who went through this unexpected unpleasantness.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995