tablet stuck at 1% charging

OvidiuHiei

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi all I bought a tablet yesterday so its BRAND NEW, now it was working just fine untill some hours ago, when it prompted me with 1% charging, i put it to charge and it continued at 1% tried different places to let it charge and still at 1%..after 30m of charing it was still at 1% and i decided to take off the charger and wait untill it shuts down and it sit at 1% without charger but it stayed like that for like 30-40m which is not notmal, since it had a game opened, so either the tablet shows incorrect % of charging or it has something wrong and i should go change it at the store?
the tablet is a Acer Iconia Tab 10

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all I bought a tablet yesterday so its BRAND NEW, now it was working just fine untill some hours ago, when it prompted me with 1% charging, i put it to charge and it continued at 1% tried different places to let it charge and still at 1%..after 30m of charing it was still at 1% and i decided to take off the charger and wait untill it shuts down and it sit at 1% without charger but it stayed like that for like 30-40m which is not notmal, since it had a game opened, so either the tablet shows incorrect % of charging or it has something wrong and i should go change it at the store?
the tablet is a Acer Iconia Tab 10

Hi, seeing as the tablet is brand new - I would definitely exchange this at the store - you don't want to receive a quick fix here, for it to fail a couple of weeks down the line.