Weird Behavior Of My Phone

ditendra

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Firstly, before I begin, I want to say, I have Lenovo A6000 Plus, which I bought brand new from shop, one month before.
Well, this happened today with my phone. I left it yesterday with 100% battery with hibernarted all unnecessary apps, like I usually do. This morning when I clicked on a button which turns the screen on, it didn't have any reaction. Screen was off & my phone was doing nothing literally. Then I plugged usb cable & plugged it to my PC & I got like 9-10 warning messages that I need to format disk & when I looked into my computer, it was showing lots of disks like I, G, H... Then I unplugged the cable & removed battery manually. After that phone booted normally, but it was showing battery usage with 37%, while normally when I wake up it shows only 2-3% drained usage. So, I have several questions here:
First, have you had similar case? If yes, do you know the reason of this problem? If no, how do you think, it looks phone problem or Android system?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, first thing to do would be to charge the phone up to 100% again, leave it idle and see if the battery drains as normal or if it drops rapidly. It might be a one of incident or it might be a rouge app causing issues on the battery.

Could you also upload screen shots of your battery usage so we can see what has caused it to drop?

ditendra

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi, first thing to do would be to charge the phone up to 100% again, leave it idle and see if the battery drains as normal or if it drops rapidly. It might be a one of incident or it might be a rouge app causing issues on the battery.

Could you also upload screen shots of your battery usage so we can see what has caused it to drop?

Yes, charging it now.
Yes, here is:
uLAHwS6.png

Personally I don't think it will drain fast now. Probably it drained yesterday because that incident happened at night & it made the battery to drain.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt