Why is the samsung note3 android behaving odd after restart

Androiduser91

May 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi All,
I would like to bring to your notice about an issue I'm facing and not quite sure if you all are aware of this issue.
After I restarted my samsung note3 it wouldn't start as usual, it usually boots up fast but this time it took a while to start and when it finally started all i could see was the notification bar.
The screen was blank(all I can see is the notification bar and black screen) and im not able to open setting using notification bar or anything from notification bar. It just display my battery meter the time network ba etc. also i can pull the notification bar down and see quick connect or s finder but cant use them.
I tried to get all my data using usb but it wouldn't connect as my device uses a pattern lock which is restricting to open my folders unless i unlock my device.
Is there a way we can get the data before factory reset the device.
Or can we remove the pattern lock using adb but again we will have to enable usb debugging which is not possible.

Androiduser91

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I did not get any system update.
I did a force shutdown and went into recovery mode
After wiping the cache partition i did a power down and again restarted.
But still the same issue.
I can do a factory reset but the challenge here is to backup the data from internal storage and from KNOX.
Please help!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Once everything is up and running, can you plug the device in your PC and start pulling files that you need?