stuck at system recovery after an update attempt. any guides

esonoo

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I saw a notification for a new system update. Well at first i did not bother and just now I pressed it and there's something about downloading a 30 mb something. I thought maybe there will be no error in the process. I remember something about a loading bar under an android robot and things but the real problem occur at the system recovery.It looks something like this.
reboot system now
apply update from ADB
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
apply update from sd card
When i pressed ADB i can't go back and I tried turning it off by removing the battery and it turned on by itself.
and go back to system recovery . I tried the Sd card thing . I found the package on storage/sdcard0/Hmct0ta but unfortunately there's something like this:
"set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E:Error in storage/sdcard0/Hmct0ta/w1059 something like that and .zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted."
I tried searching what to do . I found twcp and i can't find my phone on the list by the way my phone is"Hisense Model:U988" i know that it's not well known.
The volume up and home button then power button pressing won't work on my phone . I really need help since I'm new to this and school year is coming and I need my phone in studying.

cameron73

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
The update was applied automatically. Try:
1. Reboot system. If no.
2. Wipe cache partition,this will not wipe your data. If no,
3. Wipe data / factory reset. This will, as it says, wipe your data completely. This is a last resort, but your device may function again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital