Does anyone here use tapped out? storage issue/phone giving false data

pawprints86

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Ive been trying to get my tapped out app to work at all. its been buggy on me for a couple updates now. i was trying to get it working entirely, so i decided to delete it and reinstall.

Now im trying to move the app to my sd card which i redownloaded, it is 57 megs before it downloads any updates and things. but just to move the core app, the 57 megs, my phone is saying theres not enough space on my sd card. Thats a lie. i have 1.9 gigs free on my sd card that is my internal sd card, my external has 10 gigs free, so either way theres enough room.....

what can i do?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Your internal card - really a partition on internal storage - has a total of 1.9GB free - but how much of that is allocated to apps? You could have 800MB allocated to apps, and Android needs about all of that for itself.

What you can do is load as many apps to internal storage as you can and forget about moving any to the SD card. (Most of the time you gain a few KB by doing that - it's not worth it.) If you must have more apps constantly loaded in the phone, get a phone with more internal storage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance