Very strange booting problem with my samsung galaxy S5 (SM-G900F)

mo3rte

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I hope someone can solve this problem for me. On a day i wanted to check my phone and I saw only the logoscreen of samsung. My first reaction was to pull the battery out and put it back in. So I restarted my phone but it was not going further dan the logoscreen of samsung and always kept restarting automatically. The very strange thing is when I remove the battery for more than 15 minutes and than put the battery again in the phone and push on the power button it starts with no problems. When the phone is completely started and I restart the phone manually the problem comes back again and the screen is not going further than the logoscreen of samsung and keeps restarting all the time automatically. The phone is 2,5 years old and I used it daily

What I already tried to solve the problem:

- Reset factory settings and wipe cache partition with the "power, volume up and home button"
- Installed firmware from sammobile with odin (firmware completed but still automatically restarting at logoscreen)
- Blew the powerbutton with air
- Rooted the phone with Kingo Root

I hope someone can help me? Dont know what I can do more

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I hope someone can solve this problem for me. On a day i wanted to check my phone and I saw only the logoscreen of samsung. My first reaction was to pull the battery out and put it back in. So I restarted my phone but it was not going further dan the logoscreen of samsung and always kept restarting automatically. The very strange thing is when I remove the battery for more than 15 minutes and than put the battery again in the phone and push on the power button it starts with no problems. When the phone is completely started and I restart the phone manually the problem comes back again and the screen is not going further than the logoscreen of samsung and keeps restarting all the time automatically. The phone is 2,5 years old and I used it daily

What I already tried to solve the problem:

- Reset factory settings and wipe cache partition with the "power, volume up and home button"
- Installed firmware from sammobile with odin (firmware completed but still automatically restarting at logoscreen)
- Blew the powerbutton with air
- Rooted the phone with Kingo Root

I hope someone can help me? Dont know what I can do more

Have you tried a new battery?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800