Tap to top?

maconservative

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I am currently reviewing the Android OS to see if I want to switch from the iPhone. In iOS, when you have scrolled down the screen you can tap the Status Bar on top to automatically scroll all the way back to the top. Is there functionality like this in Android?

I have reviewed and toyed with multiple Android phones (benefits of having a friend who works for Verizon) and have not been able to find an answer to this item. I know it may seem like a trivial thing to most, but I do use it constantly.

Thanks to all for feedback.

maconservative

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
For example, if I am in Safari on iOS and I have scrolled down through the web page or if I have a lengthy text conversation, I can tap the status bar on the top of the screen and it will take me automatically to the top of the page.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
There is nothing like that native. Not sure about any of the after market web browsers though, never really had a need for that. I can see where that would bug you though if it's something your used to doing.

Reactions: maconservative

maconservative

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info, not sure if an alternative browser would really solve this issue, though. It is OS wide (browser, text message app, third party apps, etc.).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol