wannaim

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Im kinda stuck right now to purchase a phone between

1. Samsung Note 4
2. Nexus 5x/6
3. HTC One M9/M9+
4. LG G4

Based on any of ur experience, I hope to get some positive answers to this, im a moderate user though(not an avid gamer).

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 5X > Note 4 > LG G4 > Nexus 6 > HTC One M9 based on the hardware/software.

IMO it's 5X > Nexus 6 > Note 4 > LG G4 > M9, but no one asked for my opinions. I've also only owned 3 of the 5 devices.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Nexus 6 or 6P?

Ok I had a Note 4 and LOVED it, so you can't go wrong there in my opinion. Also I had a Nexus 6P and loved that! can't go wrong there. I was less impressed with my HTC One M7, but my brother loved his M8, and I have heard great things about the M10 of course, but I don't know too much about the M9, personally I would NOT get the HTC. I'm also not a big LG fan, so I wouldn't get the G4 either. If it were me I would either go Note 4 or Nexus 6P (I would go 6P over 5X or 6).

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If the 6P and not the 6 was meant, the 6P definitely takes the cake.

Yea 6P is a superior phone, except for the wireless charging, but I honestly didn't care, in every other way the 6P is better than the 6 and it was better priced at release, although at this point I'm sure a 6 can be had for less.

wannaim

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Nexus 6 or 6P?

Ok I had a Note 4 and LOVED it, so you can't go wrong there in my opinion. Also I had a Nexus 6P and loved that! can't go wrong there. I was less impressed with my HTC One M7, but my brother loved his M8, and I have heard great things about the M10 of course, but I don't know too much about the M9, personally I would NOT get the HTC. I'm also not a big LG fan, so I wouldn't get the G4 either. If it were me I would either go Note 4 or Nexus 6P (I would go 6P over 5X or 6).
I meant nexus 6(motorola), sounds that note 4 is the best choice but I still have one question, how bout the front camera quality and also the software update, would marshmallow 6.0 be the last?

wannaim

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Nexus 5X > Note 4 > LG G4 > Nexus 6 > HTC One M9 based on the hardware/software.

IMO it's 5X > Nexus 6 > Note 4 > LG G4 > M9, but no one asked for my opinions. I've also only owned 3 of the 5 devices.
How bout the stock android experience, was it the best for you now compared to others?

altobobcat

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
How bout the stock android experience, was it the best for you now compared to others?

That makes the choice simple: 5X! Stock Android, 0 bloatware, monthly security patches. Also future proof with fingerprint scanner + NFC (Android Pay, if you are so inclined).