Quick import from search or google bar into Contacts?

anon(25362)

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Either from home screen google search bar or OK Google - when I look for a business like "In N Out Burger in LA" and it brings up one on the results is there a quick way to add that to my Contacts? like a shortcut to "Add to contacts" or something? Searched for this and couldn't find it..

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Here is what I have done on my Galaxy Note 5.
If I say Okay Google where is the nearest Pizza Hut it will bring up a page with their phone number on it. Tap on the phone number and it will automatically start dialing. Then you want to hang up immediately. With the phone dialer app still open, you should see where it asks if you if you want to create a contact for that number. Select create contact and it will automatically add the number to your contacts and you just have to add the name.
Or, with the Google search page open you can tap the share button and send a text to yourself and then the address, phone number, name and a hyperlink to that page will show up in your own text.
Once you have your text open you can click and save that information to your contacts from your text.

anon(25362)

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks tried the first way didn't like having to enter a name or copy and paste and tried to share to contacts but there wasn't an option.. share to myself is probably the best but still having to manually copy and paste.. Surprised Google doesn't have an elegant shortcut