Any way to use IR Blaster on my heli?

RafeePlaysMC

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I have an Infrared Heli (3 Channel) I wondered if i could somehow use my IR Blaster on it. It is not a Heli which comes with an app and all that. But since it found that IR Receiver on the bottom, it got me tempted to use it with my phone. So if there is anyway to do it please let me know! (Also I don't know the brand or anything :()

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
If there is no app to support it then there is no way to use your phone
This.

Even if you did find an app that communicated right, I've found phone IR blasters relatively weak and limited on range, and it could be cumbersome making sure to keep it pointed at the heli. Not something I'd recommend even with a working app.

There are some models that can be app controlled, but they would use either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for better range and signal reception.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
This.

Even if you did find an app that communicated right, I've found phone IR blasters relatively weak and limited on range, and it could be cumbersome making sure to keep it pointed at the heli. Not something I'd recommend even with a working app.

There are some models that can be app controlled, but they would use either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi for better range and signal reception.

That's one way to keep Fit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki