Galaxy s6 wont charge and other problem

White Pills

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy s6 wont charge but when I plug into the wall charger the flashlight turns on but the phone will not turn on itself. Yes the flashlight is on but phone is turned of once I unplug the power cord it turns back off what's wrong with it is there a possible fix or should I contact samsung for warranty replacement I've only had since christmas

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy s6 wont charge but when I plug into the wall charger the flashlight turns on but the phone will not turn on itself. Yes the flashlight is on but phone is turned of once I unplug the power cord it turns back off what's wrong with it is there a possible fix or should I contact samsung for warranty replacement I've only had since christmas

Has the device come into contact with water that you are aware of? Before a replacement, try clearing the device cache and see if that fixes any of these issues: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21095

If it doesn't, then you can try a factory reset but don't restore a backup upon setting the device back up. If still the issue continues then contact Samsung and see if they will repair it.

shajjadur

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Just follow the steps what srkmagnus mentioned above before you go for a replacement.

To get more information on how to do a factory reset check this video out -

Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol