Analog video on android tablet & powering it at same time

dano92580

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So I have a analog RCA reverse camera in my truck that I want to get the signal to show on my tablet. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) that according to the Samsung website, supports OTG while charging. I know that I need a video converter and a OTG splitter cable, but I need suggestions and help on how to do it.

1) Will any USB to RCA video device work? (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/co...&m=Y&c3api=1876,92051677562,&is=REG&A=details) or the EasyCap?

2) Is there some micro USB splitter out there where it has one micro usb end to plug into the tablet, and then it splits into a regular female USB (to plug into the video converter) and a female micro usb (to plug in the samsung charger)?

Any help or suggestions on how to get this working would be appreciated! This is the last problem I'm trying to solve. I have already built the fiberglass mold for my tablet to place it onto my dash. Next I need to buy the single DIN headunit, and then figure this issue out. Once that is done, I should have my tablet in my car! Thanks guys!