sync itunes to antrix

owenrg

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the hardest time syncing my library to my phone. i tried tune sync and easy phone syncer and they both sucked. i just want to sync my phone with itunes easily. i've spent over 10$ on apps so far and they all suck. HOW DO I DO THIS I"M ABOUT TO FREAK OUT. well guess i just did ;)

but really. easyphonesync tried to sync over 30 gigs of stuff when i had about 20 gigs selected to sync. WTF is going on with these programs? tunesync F'ed up my itunes library every time i synced. are there any truly workable programs out there that will sync my library with my phone?

please lord help me with this i'm so frustrated.

Sean Brunett

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the hardest time syncing my library to my phone. i tried tune sync and easy phone syncer and they both sucked. i just want to sync my phone with itunes easily. i've spent over 10$ on apps so far and they all suck. HOW DO I DO THIS I"M ABOUT TO FREAK OUT. well guess i just did ;)

but really. easyphonesync tried to sync over 30 gigs of stuff when i had about 20 gigs selected to sync. WTF is going on with these programs? tunesync F'ed up my itunes library every time i synced. are there any truly workable programs out there that will sync my library with my phone?

please lord help me with this i'm so frustrated.

Have you tried DoubleTwist? It's an iTunes-like client for Android that imports all of your iTunes content. Everything works the same after that in relation to loading media onto your device. There is ever an app that goes along with it called Air Sync that will sync wirelessly.

Hope this helps.

Sean Brunett

May 24, 2010
Visit site
You have to download the Doubletwist client on your computer and the app for your device. Both are free. Air Sync will cost a few dollars, but the app itself is free.

owenrg

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
tried double twist and when it imported my songs/itunes library some of the songs were messed up. I'm trying easy phone tunes again. i think i just had all the movies "checked" so i unchecked em. I was just so frustrated last night with the whole thing i couldn't think straight haha.

I read some of the other ituens posts and got some ideas from it. I think the issues i had with easy phone tunes is that i had all my movies "checked" in itunes. so i unchecked them all and i'm trying it again.

I was so frustrated last night i didn't know what to do with myself. I've been trying this for days now and think i was trying to get to fancy with it using wifi sync.

Thanks for the replies!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173