Why is my app disabled in safe mode?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a cubot phone . Why is my app disabled in safe mode?
How do I access safe mode?

What App? Your app you developed? If not what app are you speaking of?
You are going to need to give a LOT more details before that questions can be answered.

simon2c

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
'Safe mode' suddenly appeared on bottom left hand side of my screen .
When I click on my apps like 'notes' or ' whatsApp' I get a message saying downloaded app disabled in safe mode.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
It's normal for apps not to work in Safe Mode. It's a minimal system to allow troubleshooting. Booting normally will make the apps responsive again.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand your comments about how to find safe mode, you are already in safe mode. A reboot should get you back in normal mode. If not, you may have installed an app causing this problem so if you have downloaded an app which is causing this, remove it.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm nut familiar with that lone of phones, but generally speaking, you normally have to preform a certain set of actions to boot into safe mode. Sometimes it's as easy as holding the power button with it already on to pull up rebooting options, sometimes it involves a button combination when turning it on. Unless the OP has an app to do this somehow, he must have accidentally hit the right sequence to reboot into safe mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel