CAN'T Update My phone!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

ryan noles

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I have the Galaxy S6 and was wanting to upgrade to Marshmallow or Nougat. But the problem is my phone refuses to update! I think it has something to do with my carrier! I use straighttalk and my phone model is SM-S906L. When I press "Check for updates" it keeps saying "Software update is temporarily unavalible". How do you FIX THIS?? I really don't want to update it the hard way by flashing roms. I'm afraid of bricking my device! :(

More info about my phone:
Version: 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
SE for android status: Enforcing
Baseband version: S906LUDU1AOG8

I would really appreciate it! Thanks!!

juan pena2

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello. I have the Galaxy S6 and was wanting to upgrade to Marshmallow or Nougat. But the problem is my phone refuses to update! I think it has something to do with my carrier! I use straighttalk and my phone model is SM-S906L. When I press "Check for updates" it keeps saying "Software update is temporarily unavalible". How do you FIX THIS?? I really don't want to update it the hard way by flashing roms. I'm afraid of bricking my device! :(

More info about my phone:
Version: 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
SE for android status: Enforcing
Baseband version: S906LUDU1AOG8

I would really appreciate it! Thanks!!

My phone is having a similar problem. It's also a Samsung Galaxy s6 and every time I search for updates it says my phone is up to date .my carrier is at&t.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc