Proscan PLT9650G Android 5.1.0 Lollipop Can't download and install Aptoide

CLHanssen

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I posted this on Google's G+ community and I never gotten any help. Here is what I posted there:

I am really upset about Google has never sent any updates to the tablets that uses the Android Operating System. I understand Google owns the Android OS is this true? If it is why has Google sent any updates for tablets and other devices that run Android?

I have 3 Proscan tablets that uses the Android OS. Here they are:

Proscan PLT7044K-C Android 4.1.1 Jellybean (Not Working)
Proscan PLT7100G Android 4.4.2 KitKat (works)
Proscan PLT9650G Android 5.1.0 Lollipop (works)

The Proscan PLT7044K-C Android 4.1.1 Jellybean I could download and install both Weatherbug and Bank Of America Apps. The other 2 tablets the Proscan PLT7100G Android 4.4.2 KitKat and Proscan PLT9650G Android 5.1.0 Lollipop can’t install some apps because I get this message “Your device isn’t compatible with this version.”
I get this message when I try to download and install FunimationNow, McDonalds app, Discord, Periscope, Weatherbug, Bank Of America app, Hawaii News Now, and some other apps I can’t name right now. My tablets can’t use those apps. I had to go and look up Aptoide and install it on my Proscan PLT7100G Android 4.4.2 KitKat tablet and install the apps I need. Now my new tablet Proscan PLT9650G Android 5.1.0 Lollipop can’t use Aptoide because I can’t install it because I don’t know how to change my Security settings on my new tablet that lets me use Aptoide. Aptoide was the app store that my old Proscan PLT7044K-C Android 4.1.1 Jellybean used. So can Google help me with my current problem of downloading and install the apps I named above. I need you to send those that use Android devices the necessary updates so my tablets can use those apps. I used to use Funimation that is an anime company that produces, dubs, and streams anime and they have a new app that I can’t use any more. I use the Bank Of America app to check my bank account when I am not home or when I am using my home computer for other things. How can I contact Google to get them to help me with this problem and get an human being not some automated message? I appreciate this and thank you.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I would suggest this is down to the apps themselves and not the OS. THis means you should contact the app developers requesting support for the OS on your devices

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL