Transparent weather widget no longer display daily weather forcasts. Now I only get hourly reports

Tuxusa

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Transparent weather widget no longer display daily weather forecasts. Now I only get hourly reports. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled. I had daily for 24 hours but it changed back to hourly. I would like to see the next 5 days forecast on my home screen.

Tuxusa

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Never mind I found a support page and fixed it. There is an invisible button or hot spot on the bottom right of the widget. I can tap this invisible button to switch from hourly to daily and back.

MACHAPP Software Ltd

Thank you for your time.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Glad you figured it out! I've used that app as well--it's a good weather app. It's one of the few that actually has a 5 day forecast widget, without anything else cluttering it up.

GuccizBud

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
( two years later )

For some reason the weather hasn't updated in about a week under Foreca as the provider. The other 3 providers that Transparent Weather Widget offers as standard choices ( Met.no, Weather Underground, and Open Weather Map ) are fine, but Foreca seems to have stalled.