Samsung Galaxy Note 3 MMS issues

FoxAlive

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello, everybody. I have traveled vast worlds in search of answers... no, seriously... half the time my phone won't download mms, or group texts. I grow weary of it and was hoping somebody could help me. I have the ability to download it, but for some reason the phone acts screwy. That being said, sometimes people have to send the mms 3-4 times in order for it to go through. I greatly appreciate any and all help. Thank you!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which carrier do you have? Are the APN settings correct for that carrier? Is your mobile data signal always good? MMS requires mobile data, so if that signal is spotty, you might have trouble receiving some of the messages.

FoxAlive

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Thank you, B. Diddy. I am using Straight Talk, I have no idea if they are as I have bought the phone used. Yes, my signal is almost always good. When I am in bad spots, I can understand, but I have fine service.

FoxAlive

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
All right, I followed the instructions to the letter! So, I will test how this goes and give it a couple days! Thank you so much for your help, though!