can i transfer data ?

BaconMan72

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
i downloaded a few apps and the apps are installed on my phone but i cant find the icons anywhere on my phone. so i was wondering if
i could transfer the app data from my laptop to my android with the USB plug i have? and how would i transfer the file once i find the app again since the icons wont show up on my android. because i keep thinking the android might not have a good enough speed or connection and thought maybe my laptop would be faster.

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm assuming you're using an alternate site to download apps. Typically an app coming from Google Play with install on your device and create a short cut. If you do not see or can not find the short cut.. You're simply wasting your time. So unless those apps your downloading can be located via Google Play. then I would avoid downloading anything that's not officially recognized by your device.

As for downloading data/apps to your computer then transferring that app or data to your phone, One would be dealing with corrupted files and folders. Unless one uses a chrome book ( I would suspect) The issue would be is that your dealing with several types of formats which don't always recognizer one another.

On a positive note, I agree with the FTP or Zip type of download which would remain closed and could be transfered to your phone/device. But I've yet to see this developed. The objective is to open and download apps within your phone because the files have been formated/designed to work with your devices.. change the format and rules.. you would have a lot of corrupt folders and files on your hands as well as missing app icons.

BaconMan72

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
yes i am and they down loaded once i used google play. i was trying another way to do it but it seems google
controls so much. im trying to to be to depending on them with all the new programs out there they dont require google.
but i do like your idea it would be nice of they would make something you could transfer files to phones . like some kind if universal usb plug that could translate coding depending on where its coded at.

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
As an alternate app link and all though limited.. One could create an account with Opera and use their apps. But often several apps on the Opera app store tend to be nothing more than redirects to Goolge Play store. I would suspect that if your smart device is an android, you're sort of roped into using nothing but what is offered to you and this could mean with limitations and hidden agendas.

Research: "Other Ways To Download Apps"

But even in this respect, many apps have been merged with Google Play thus Google Play must be active in order for the app to function property.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma