How to bypass "Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock"

LuvlyLucifer666

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
I've been looking everywhere for the past three days, and can't find any solutions that have worked for me. My phone is an Sm-G550T Samsung Galaxy On5 (which seems to be the most difficult phone ever ugh). I've been having a hard time finding any stock firmware, and when I do, they don't work for my specific phone, or they have files that I just don't know where they go in Odin (like OPT, or pit files). I rooted my phone using Odin legitimately four days ago, then shut it off for battery conservation and then a black screen came up with "custom binary blocked by FRP Lock" in red letters across the top of the screen. I can only run it in Download mode right now, but every time I try to download anything, it always shows up as "Custom Binary (BOOT) Blocked By FRP Lock" in green letters. I have utterly no access to the phone; I did not back it up, and ALL OF THIS WAS JUST BECAUSE THE PHONE DOES NOT HAVE THE PROGRAMS TO ADD A MICRO-SD AS INTERNAL STORAGE UGHGH. TWRP is also not really an option, since I can't access the phone, by the way. Just so you know, I was able to successfully root my phone and get the SD card as internal storage, though it didn't last long enough to use. My computer also won't detect my SD card as a triple ughghgh. My only mistake was turning the OEM lock back on (my phone was going very slow and I was being impatient at the time because of familial issues) thus turning the FRP lock back on. Sorry for this being so long;
TL:DR
Can somebody please write out a guide that even an ***** like me can follow, along with potential links with working firmware and programs. The quicker someone can do this the better my life will be. I've had the phone for a week, and it was a gift, but I don't have the money to take it into a repair shop.

Paleodigger

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
What I'm trying to figure out is if there's a way to unlock my droid turbo 2 phone from a block Verizon has on it due to an "unclear" imie so I can use a different carrier. I have never ventured into the neurons and attempted to figure out how it's nervous system is going **** me off

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
It's for Samsung devices. Please would you open a new thread for your question as it will become confusing for my already confused brain?
Thanks

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Sure, it's a lock designed to stop a device being reset and flashed in the event of it being stolen. It can be turned on or off on the device or remotely via Samsung account. It's a Samsung thing

Scbcskin

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
LuvlyLucifer666, I'm having the exact same issue with my SM-G550T1. I have flashed the stock firmware, glad flashed PIT file and variations of other things. Were you able to get your issue resolved and if so please explain. I'm about to get out and buy a new phone, last resort kind of thing.

StoneColdStoner

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
#Scbcskin #LuvlyLucifer666
All you need to do is reflash stock rom using the latest Odin. but if you are locked out of the phone go to Google and find a site that has Realterm 2.0.0.70 an download it.
An find the code to call 1234 an send ASCII don't forget to run as administrator after you get back in to the phone do NoT login or sign up for Samsung Account on the Samsung phone app then go to settings in developer an turn on OEM MODE now then go to what ever rom you want to go to if it is out there on the internet like I said just DO NoT login or sign up for Samsung on the phone an youll be ok the reason why cuz Samsung can see what rom is on the phone if you login on Samsung.
It's real simple stuff to do.. enjoy ������������������

Read my post its the #9 post. if you need help I will try to help you..

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac