My phone hasn't been letting me watch any ads lately

ZomBrony

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Like my profile says, I own a ZTE Grand X2 phone. (Model Z850 if that matters) It's running Android 5.1.

Now I know my title sounds a bit strange, but it really is a strange issue. The reason I've been trying to watch ads is for PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator; boosting my views and such, obviously. But another game I play sometimes is called PickCrafter; a Minecraft-themed idle game. It also rewards you for watching ads by giving you a ton of picks.

By not letting me watch, I'm referring to the problem that the apps instantly exit and restart. It's like they're crashing, but I have no idea why if that's the case. And obviously, if the apps are closing, I'm not getting my rewards. So what is this? Why is it happening? How do I fix it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does the phone have any kind of security apps installed, either by you or preloaded by ZTE? One of those might be preventing the ads from running.

ZomBrony

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Does the phone have any kind of security apps installed, either by you or preloaded by ZTE? One of those might be preventing the ads from running.
The only app I can think of like that would be Avast. But I've always had Avast.. It only became a problem recently.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe a recent update to Avast included some new features. Try uninstalling Avast temporarily to see if it makes a difference.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke