Sony C4 can't install Update!!!

hack3rcon

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello.
I have a Sony C4 and when I updated it, The phone downloaded update complete but when phone rebooted for install update it show me en error and update can't install.
How can I solve it?

Thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I'm sorry -- I thought you meant that you solved the problem. I probably won't be able to help, but some more information might be important for other people to know as well. What's the current Android version/build number, and what version is the official system update supposed to bring it up to?

hack3rcon

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Oh, I'm sorry -- I thought you meant that you solved the problem. I probably won't be able to help, but some more information might be important for other people to know as well. What's the current Android version/build number, and what version is the official system update supposed to bring it up to?

What is your idea?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What I meant was that I can't really help, but hopefully the information you provided will allow someone else more knowledgeable about that phone to give you a better answer. Good luck!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Great! Can you share a link for the specific tool you used, for the benefit of anyone else reading this thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith