Dragon Touch X10's mic doesn't seem to work

jianhicks

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi al! Santa brought me this pretty cool tablet for use as a comic viewer but as I got to messing around with it, I noticed it's not picking up any external sound....even when I shoot video. 'OK Google' is also a no-go. I've been up and down the version Lollipop settings and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

TIA!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I've been looking around the web, and I can't find anything that confirms the tablet actually has a mic. I've seen a few other posts where users said they couldn't figure out where the mic was, and why the tablet couldn't pick up sound.

Sevin11

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
I have the X10 also and LOVE it, except that the microphone does NOT work. All the bells and whistles one could possibly wish for, but a non-functioning mic seems to be a chronic problem. I previously owned the DT A1X Plus Quad-core 10" Tablet and the mic worked fine. Unfortunately, there seems to be a chronic mic problem with the X10 Octa-core Tablet. :mad:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did it ever work? I'm still trying to determine if the tablet even has a mic.

Cazzamoll

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did it ever work? I'm still trying to determine if the tablet even has a mic.

I have bought a Dragon Touch X10 and the sound is pratally nil I'm so disappointed even with earphones I'm thinking about sending back what's use in a tablet when you can't hear anything

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This thread is about the microphone, though -- are you talking about media sound, or the volume of recordings you make with the device?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma