HTC DESIRE 816 won't boot past the logo and most of the time won't even enter the recovery.

bakedpanda57

Mar 11, 2017
Visit site
My phone won't boot as i stated it turns off automatically at the htc logo screen. Sometimes if it wants to it do get turn on (totally the phone's choice i would say :p), but it won't stay turned on for more then 5-7 minutes. I have been trying switching it on for more then 2-3 hours ,in between i firstly wiped the cache then made a factory reset (yes it loads into twrp recovery sometimes....totally my phone's choice here too). I was waiting for it to get into recovery again as the above stuff didn't make any progress. So just when it got into recovery I re-flashed my custom rom that i have been using i.e Lineage 14.1....but even this time nothing resolved ....it still switches off at the htc logo screen and stays off and now I know nothing else to do. Please help me with this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! One possibility is that the battery is failing. Does the battery level drop suddenly before it shuts off?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech