Sidekick 4G UNLOCKED TO AT&T?!

rockysimon0922

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!

So I am new to the whole Android market, but I was wondering, I want to get the Sidekick 4G from Tmobile but i want to unlocked it to use on AT&T.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks!!!
Rockysimon0922

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!

So I am new to the whole Android market, but I was wondering, I want to get the Sidekick 4G from Tmobile but i want to unlocked it to use on AT&T.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks!!!
Rockysimon0922

You won't get 3g, but if you can get tmobile to unlock it (or a third party) then it'll work on edge on ATT.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

DrkShadowSonic

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
So how would you go about doing that? I've already seen other ppl on this forum say they asked T-Mobile and they said they won't unlock it because it is their property or something like that.

I've always been an iPhone person, but if I can get my hands on a sidekick again I'd be so thrilled. Don't want T-Mobile service though.

swiftunlocks

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Sidekick 4g First Solution To Unlock

Cost is 40 USD takes 24 Business Hours.

Contact info swiftunlocks@gmail.com

WE have successfully unlocked over 200 of these this week.

We take paypal!

IF you want to see our reputation just search our company Swiftunlocks on google. We have created hundreds of solutions including Defy codes and are on many forums such as howard forums and xda developers.

KINGHARRIS

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I just unlocked my buddies sidekick 4g for free all he did was called up tmobile and told them he was taking the phone overseas and the asked for an email addy phone model and in 24 hours we had the unlock code just call t mo dont pay.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
So how would you go about doing that? I've already seen other ppl on this forum say they asked T-Mobile and they said they won't unlock it because it is their property or something like that.
It certainly was not because "it's their property". They'll unlock devices for account holders in good standing with an account older than a certain amount of time. I'd suggest starting with TMO. If they can't/won't then use an unlocking service or Google around for the alternatives. Same as any GSM device, really.

roaddash

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi, you can unlock your sidekick mobile using the unlock code..its very easy..this unlock code is available at many providers like Wickedunlock . here you can get the code and unlock it easily..so that you can use it on AT&T..

classicchrysler

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
For information on the SIM Unlock Code, refer to the following:

If you purchased a device from T-Mobile, it has been programmed with a SIM lock which will prevent the phone from operating with other compatible wireless telephone carrier’s services. If you wish to use the phone with the service of another wireless telephone carrier, you must enter a numeric SIM Unlock Code to unlock the phone.
If you have a Postpaid Plan, T-Mobile will provide the SIM Unlock Code upon request to eligible customers, provided the requesting customer has a minimum of 40 days of active service with T-Mobile and did not request a Subsidy unlock code in the last 90 days.
For customers with a Prepaid Plan, T-Mobile will provide the SIM Unlock Code upon request to eligible customers, provided the requesting customer has a minimum of 60 days of active service with T-Mobile and either a Prepaid Plan account balance of at least $10.00 or a prior refill within the last 30 days.
T-Mobile will provide the SIM Unlock Code upon request to eligible former customers, provided that T-Mobile has such code or can obtain it from the manufacturer.
If you paid full retail price for a device, you qualify to have the SIM subsidy unlock code providedif you meet the following requirements:
The device must have been purchased at a T-Mobile retail store or authorized T-Mobile retailer.
The device must be paid for completely. You must be able to fax the proof of purchase to T-Mobile

harris465

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
You won't get 3g, but if you can get tmobile to unlock it (or a third party) then it'll work on edge on ATT.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Are you guys sure that there is no way to enable 3g once it's locked? I have a contract and dont want the data to goto waste. I have an iphone atm and need to switch to any android phone by tomorrow